@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...


@DTUBE IS BACK... HELL YEAH - WELCOME BACK EVERYONE - TIME TO ROCK HARDFORK 20 - WITNESSES LEARNING - HUGE SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE DEV TEAMS - THANK YOU

@DTUBE IS BACK... HELL YEAH - WELCOME BACK EVERYONE - TIME TO ROCK HARDFORK 20 - WITNESSES LEARNING.jpg
Hello @dtubers and @steemians FAMILY,
First and foremost...


WELCOME BACK @dtube... HELL YEAH!!

Welcome back, EVERYONE... We are Back and Rocking on #hf20 -#hardfork20 and it is time to BLAST the PLANET everywhere we can every day to bring these AMAZING and WONDERFUL Platforms to the LEVEL they DESERVE to be at... The GREATEST PLATFORMS on the INTERNET TODAY!!!
I always say "How Much I LOVE these PLATFORMS with every ounce of LOVE I have inside ME" and I am here FOREVER!!! I am beginning to learn more and more about the platform. I really need to do this. I am a#vlogger, a #dtuber. This is what I know. But, I realize now that this is more than just vlogging. That we need to support our #witness people as well and that I need to learn more about this. So, I am.


A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO ALL of the AMAZING DEVELOPMENT TEAMS (DEV TEAMS) for all of their AMAZING WORK!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of YOUR AMAZING WORK!!

Now it is OUR MOMENT to SHINE!!! To go out into the DIGITAL WORLD and "BLAST the PLANET" about all of the HAPPY and AMAZING PEOPLE we have in these AWESOME COMMUNITIES!!! I LOVE the AMAZING LOVE and SUPPORT from all of YOU every day.
Peace and Godspeed everybody. May every Journey you take be a "Successful Journey" and continue on for Generations to come. Remember to Love YOurself because You Deserve it. You are a Miracle of Life and Always Remember to Prosper in Peace, Happiness and Love First Always!!!
I Love All of My Family with All My Herat like My Beautiful Fiance Vanja, Our Two Amazing Children Angeles, and David and all of My Family in Norway, Thailand, Mexico and the USA for all of your Wonderful Love and Support.
I Love All of My Online Family here like all of you #steemians#dtubers@dtube@onelovedtube@helpie@dcooperation@vladivostok@msp-waves@steemers@curie@adsactly and all of the rest of you for all of your amazing love and support.
And I Love Love @dtube@steemhunt, and @steepshot for your Love and Support and for Building these Amazing Platforms for all of us to be inspired to go out into the world and create our own success.
Talk again Soon Everyone. Peace. @jeronimorubio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...