IF YOUR GOING TO DO SOMETHING DO IT WELL and WITH ALL YOUR HEART LET...


I always talk about "Doing things Well". I am a big believer in this. I always say "If you're going to do something. Put your heart into and do it to the best of your ability". When you make a choice to do whatever it is you choose. Make sure that it makes you happy. Make sure that it is something that you enjoy doing now or would enjoy doing. And like I said, do it with all your heart.
I explain all of this in the video. Also, I am in California. I want to do a "SHOUT OUT" to all of you Californians out there. Let's get together and do some collaborations. Let's "Promote @steemit@dtube and all of the DAPPS on the @steemit platform and BLOW UP THE PLANET!!!
I also talk about an example of someone who does their video production and niche very well. @alphasteem does an amazing job doing her cooking channel videos. Take a look at her videos and there you will get a great idea on how to do a very nice video.
I'll be back soon with my reflections video soon everybody. May you always be at peace in your soul and filled with love in your heart. @jeronimorubio
Here are some of my other SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...