HOW DO YOU SHOW OTHERS YOU CARE ABOUT THEM? APPRECIATE THEM? LOVE THEM? ONE LOVE... ONE TRIBE... ONE SPIRIT... JUST ONE!!


HOW DO YOU SHOW OTHERS YOU CARE ABOUT THEM? APPRECIATE THEM? LOVE THEM? ONE LOVE... ONE TRIBE... ONE SPIRIT... JUST ONE!!


HOW DO YOU SHOW OTHERS YOU CARE ABOUT THEM - APPRECIATE THEM - LOVE THEM - ONELOVE... ONE TRUIBE... ONE SPIRIT... JUST ONE.jpg
Hello, #dtubers and #steemians Community, Family, and Friends,
How are you doing today? Today's video is about Love, Appreciation, Care!! I am just wondering how you show these "Special Feelings" to others? This truly is what Life is all about!! Showing someone else how much we care about them, We Appreciate them or We Love Them is something that I do every day. It is the "One Thing" we can do that doesn't cost anything except a little "LOVE"!! It is something that all of should be doing every day. Something that we all need to do more of every day. This is how we spread "LOVE" across the Planet and touch "HEARTS" Globally!!
I explain in this video what happen to me today and how "AMAZING" I felt after it happened. It truly is the Most Wonderful Feeling in the World when you do these things for others and just as Amazing when it comes back to you!! Check out My Video to see what happened today and How this could happen to you in your life with "Simple Gestures of Love" that we can practice and do every day to make this World a More Beautiful Place of Love and Beauty.
Peace and Godspeed everyone. May everything you do be from the "Heart" and always have Happy and Successful Endings!! Always Love Your Self Because You are a Miracle of Life. Always begin each Day Smiling, and hoping to Prosper in Peace, Happiness, and Love First!!
I Always Show My Appreciation and Love with Well Deserved Thank You's to all the Special People in My Life like My Beautiful Fiance Vanja, Our Two Loving Children Angeles, and David and all of My Family from Thailand, Norway, Mexico and the USA for all of their Love, Support and Inspiration each and every day. All of My Love, Support, and Motivation it sent to all of you each and every day.
My Appreciation and Love goes out to all of you #dtubers#steemians@dtube@onelovedtube@helpie@dcooperation@vladivostok@steemhunt@steemit, and @steemit every day as well. Much Love to All of you.
We will chat again soon. Peace. @jeronimorubio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...