@oracle d, @oracle d task Review a Media DApp from @stateofthedapps We...


@oracle-d, @oracle-d.task - Review a Media DApp from @stateofthedapps Website - My Review of @steepshot - A Place to Share Your Visual Lifestyle & Special  Moments.jpg


steepshot 3.jpg
@oracle-d@oracle-d.task - Review a Media DApp from @stateofthedapps Website - My Review of @steepshot - A Place to Share Your Visual Lifestyle & Special Moments...



Hey #steemians and #dtubers… Do you Love taking Photos or SHort Videos of your Amazing Lifestyle or Special Moments and Sharing them? Well, this #Dapp I am reviewing today is just the one you have been looking for and is powered by the #steem Platform. I bring to you @steepshot!!! A Place where you can share all of those Special Moments, Amazing food Photos, Funny moments with your friends, Travel Moments or anything you want.


2019-03-26 13_24_54-Steepshot — Share moments and earn coins.png
One of the Amazing #steem #Dapps on the @stateofthedapps Website that is listed in the category of "Media" #dapps@steepshot has some wonderful features that you should look into.


2019-03-26 13_25_48-Steepshot releases new feature allowing creators to post short videos. — Steemit.png
About 5 months ago they even also introduced the ability to share short videos from their website or your mobile device. They give full instructions on their @steemit profile page which you can find here: https://steemit.com/steem/@steepshot/steepshot-releases-new-feature-allowing-creators-to-post-short-videos


2019-03-26 13_25_18-Steepshot.png
When you arrive at their website, you will find everything you need to know more about this amazing #dapp. They even have a video on the site that is a great representation of what the #dapp truly is all about. "Share Photos. Earn Coin." You will find a direct link to their profile on the @steemit platform and 3 tabs that link to the IOS App Store, the Google Play Android Store, and their main functional #dapp on the internet Which you can Find here:
https://alpha.steepshot.io/


2019-03-26 14_18_19-Browse_hot _ Steepshot.png
The website is very nicely laid out for easy to browse access. At the top of the site, you will notice a search bar that works, a feed tab for people you may follow, a link to your personal @steepshot profile page, a tab to create a post, and three buttons that will show you your account information, a place to adjust your settings, and a button to log out from in this order.


2019-03-26 13_26_44-Create post _ Steepshot.png
This is the way the page will look when you are going to create a new post. A place to upload your photos at the top, a place to put your title, a place to input your tags or keywords, and a place to give a description of your special moment. I do suggest using the "Description" section to explain the photo a little bit and I would suggest writing at least a 50-word description.


steepshot 4.jpg
They have made over 20 updates and continue to support their users.
Pros: Everything. This is a well-mads #dapp and I really love everything about this #dapp.
Cons: I would like to see a tag or keyword list in the sidebar of their website and on the buttons to the right a word that pops up when hovered over that says what the button is for.


I hope you enjoyed this review and will give this #dapp a chance or use in the near future. Thanks for watching and have an amazing day.

Much love and Respect to All of You Always, Your Brother for Life and Beyond, @jeronimorubio - @dtube, and #STEEM to the MOON!!!
Being Grateful in our Life is a Necessity, and I always am with all My Beautiful and Amazing Family Like My Beautiful Fiance Vanja, Our Two Children Angeles and David and All of My Family in Mexico, Norway, Thailand (My Brother @stewsak), and here in the USA. They Are a True Blessing in My Life and I Love Them With All of My Heart.
Being Grateful in our Life is a Necessity, and I always am with all of you Beautiful and Amazing #steemains#dtubers@steemmonsters@dtube@onelovedtube@helpie@dcooperation@steem-ua@oracle-d@steem.ninja@steemhunt@steepshot@partiko@vladivostok@dtubedaily@drisers@bdcommunity@nathanmars7@steemnurse,#dtubefamily777#linkseven77@prettynicevideo, and all of the DApps and Dev Teams on these Amazing #steem Powered Platforms. I Love All of You as Well.
May You always live in the Abundance of Beauty, Love and Be at Peace in Your Heart, My Amazing Family All Over the World and My #dtube and#steemit Family... Go Out and Spread that Joy, Happiness, Peace, and Love Always Every Day. @jeronimorubio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few of My Passions My Feelings on @dtube Content My Thoughts About...

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...