What Do You Love About #Cent? Would Love Your Input & Personal Experienc...


:
What Do I Love About "Cent" so far? I Love the Amazing Engagement from the community so far. I love the warm welcome and support that I have received so far. Love the way the dap is set up. Not much of a Learning Curve... I know that I do have so much more to learn but it seems pretty easy so far.
:
I think when My Daughter Angeles is a bit older, that she would love to be here as well. I Love how easy it is to share photos, videos, links, everything. I am going to get my Fiance Vanja and Son David on here soon and let all my friends know about @cent as well.
:
We have some fun things coming up this summer and I will be sharing them for sure. I am not sure if we are going to the cemetery or not on Monday. I think we might go to honor My Grandfather as he was a Veteran and if we Do I will get footage from that as well. But we are going to BBQ and you will get video from that for sure.
:
I hope that My Fiance and Son David will be able to visit this summer, but until then, I will do my best to bring you lots of footage from the events we do happen to go to like the Summer Concert Series in Monrovia California this year. Until the next time, thank you for all of your Love and Support and please, let me know what You Love about "Cent" so I may learn from your Journey here on this Wonderful Platform. Have an Amazing Night and Talk again tomorrow. More photos coming tomorrow. May You Always Be Happy and Blessed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...