I am So Frustrated These Days. So I Play @splinterlands & Watch TV Serie...





I am So Frustrated These Days... So I Play @splinterlands & Watch TV Series on Netflix to Ease My Mind!!!
@DTube_Official @dtubenetwork @hiveblocks @steemmonsters #frustrations #patience #lifestyle #gaming #gamingcommunity

I am so Frustrated these days with the entire Government, their Agencies and Insurance Companies who don't seem to care about anybody. It seems they only seem to care about their Profit Margins. So, I play @splinterlands and watch Series like "The Frankenstein Chronicles" on Netflix to ease my frustrations. I hope you enjoy this video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...