Happy Saturday, Hope You're Enjoying the Holiday Weekend!!! Death Quest ...


Hey Hey everybody... I hope all of You are enjoying your Holiday weekend... It's Saturday night and two big things happened today... The one I didn't watch and the other I did... Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr Fight was tonight in Los Angeles California and from what I hear it was a pretty boring fight and ended up in a Draw... Glad I didn't watch this one because I was very happy watching the Hallmark Channel with two Premiere movies... Christmas Waltz and USS Christmas... Both Great Movies and definitely worth the watch...

Played some @splinterlands again tonight and did okay with some weird glitch that happened but still completed My Death Splinter Quest...

Just relaxing now and winding down for the night... Check out My latest video on @dtube@streemie, and YouTube coming soon...

Keeping My 10k a day going with @actifit and Loving it...

Come Battle Me on @splinterlands ...
https://bit.ly/Come-Battle-Me-in-Splinterlands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...