Another Stream Episode of Half-Life on 3 Channels at the Same Time!!! Li...


Another Stream Episode of Half-Life on 3 Channels at the Same Time!!! Life Quest in !! #halflife #HalfLife2 #gaming #gamingvideo #gamingchannel

Good Evening Everyone... Today was another great day... Finished all My Daily Activities, went to another scam Webinar, ate great, played some @splinterlands, and completed my Life Quest (but I got My butt kicked again... LoL) and streamed My adventures in Half-life again but this time on 3 channels at the same time for Free...

Want to know how? Check out My latest video on @dtube and YouTube coming soon... I will share my Half-life adventures video on @dtube right after I post My @splinterlands video...

Well, back to My shows... Find me on Twitch under the name "jeronimorubio1966" and follow me for more video fun... Goodnight all and May You Always Be Happy and Blessed...

Keeping My 10k a day going with @actifit and Loving it...

splinterlands, happiness, respect, Law & Order, restream.io, half-life, team fortress, live streaming, twitch, dtube, steem, gaming video, YouTube, facebook, jeronimorubio, jeronimo rubio (289).jpg
#hive

Come Battle Me on @splinterlands ...
https://bit.ly/Come-Battle-Me-in-Splinterlands

Check Out this Awesome New Website for Multiple Channel Streaming:
https://restream.io/join/rQ0BL 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...