I can Keep this Live Stream Stuff Going!!! So Much Fun!!! Neutral Quest ...


I can Keep this Live Stream Stuff Going!!! So Much Fun!!! Neutral Quest & Rewards in @splinterlands !!!
@DTube_Official @dtubenetwork @hive_blockchain #halflife #gamingpc #gaming #GamingLife #Livestream #LiveStreaming
I am Live Streaming at least two times a day and at least two hours every day and I always want more... Live Steamed both Half-life and @splinterlands and had a lot of fun doing it... You can find me on Twitter, name jeronimorubio16 or YouTube, name jeronimorubio or Facebook, name JeronimoRubio or Twitch, name jeronimorubio1966... Check out My latest video on @dtube...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...