They Found My Boxes & Day 2 of Hallmark Thanksgiving 7 New Movies!!! Dea...


I used to Be Very Good with the Death Splinter before and I have found recently that I suck now with the Death Splinter and this was My Quest today... LoL!!! Well, I completed My Quest and made a video... Check out My latest video on @dtube@steeemie, and YouTube...

Today is the second day of the Hallmark 7 days of New Movies for the Thanksgiving Week and Weekend... Tonight they showcased "A Christmas Tree Grows in Colorado" and it was a Fabulous Movie indeed...

They finally found the boxes I shipped to Norway on October 26th of this year and they are currently in-transit to My Beautiful Fiance Vanja and Son David... Arriving soon...

Well, Goodnight all... Hope you're having a wonderful week and have Amazing plans for Thanksgiving with Family and friends... May You Always Be Happy and Blessed...

Keeping My 10k a day going with @actifit and Loving it...

Come Battle Me on @splinterlands ...
https://bit.ly/Come-Battle-Me-in-Splinterlands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...