Happy Saturday, Good News Coming Soon & a Water Quest with Rewards in @s...



Hello everyone... Happy Saturday... I hope everyone is having a Wonderful Weekend... Getting ready to see My New Doctor on Wednesday and hoping for some Good News after from My Lawyer... Fingers Crossed!!!

Watching the Hallmark Channel as usual and entering their Amazing Contest... Loving the Movies and really enjoying these feelings they fill My heart with, mega Good Memories and Love!!!

Played some @splinterlands tonight and completed yet another Water Splinter Quest and received My Rewards... Check out My latest video on @dtube@streemie, and YouTube
Keeping My 10k a day going with @actifit and Loving it...


Come Battle Me on @splinterlands ...
https://bit.ly/Come-Battle-Me-in-Splinterlands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...