It's December 1st & This Pandemic Has Screwed up Many Lives!!! Death Que...


I have been really tired lately and I think I know what the problem is. I am So used to working, being active that just sitting around the house is not just boring but draining. This Pandemic isn't helping either with everything being lockdown...

I watch Movies all day on the Hallmark Channel to keep a Positive Mindset that brings Happy Memories and Fills my heart with Love... But that is also the problem... A problem that keeps Me away from the ones I Love...

Played some @splinterlands tonight and did okay... I completed a Death Splinter Quest and collected My Rewards and got some really Good rewards tonight... Check out My latest video on @dtube@streemie and YouTube...

keeping My 10k a day going with @actifit and Loving it...

Come Battle Me on @splinterlands ...
https://bit.ly/Come-Battle-Me-in-Splinterlands 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

@DTUBE IS BACK HELL YEAH WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TIME TO ROCK HARDF...

Finding Common Ground or Points of Interest with others to Talk About wi...